Viewing One Post | View All
So at my last job -- we always had to arrive early to have 'briefing'... everyone gathered and we would talk about the latest updates -- things that would affect our jobs that day and so many other things.... and I realized that I haven't really had a 'briefing' with all of you!!!
I have posted my office hours over on the Facebook Page.. but really - unless you go under the about me section or happen to read the small section of info underneath the profile photo, you probably didn't even know that I have 'Studio hours'.
So I wanted to take a second to have our ownnnn briefing!!! Here are some super important pieces of information for you!!!
1. I specialize in women and couples... Photographing women means that I photograph -- maternity, beauty, boudoir, senior sessions and models... I also photograph couples which means that I photograph -- engagements, love sessions, maternity, proposals, weddings, and anniversaries... or just because - those are fun =)
2. I am a professional photographer -- I am licensed and insured and have been for quite a few years.... This is not just a hobby for me - but I'm sure you probably knew that part by now! If not, welcome to the blog =)
3. Any/all studio meetings are by appointment only. Unfortunately due to scheduling, I cannot accept walk-ins. Plus I'm pregnant, and may look like a hot mess once a week -- give a sister a heads up!!!!
4. Office hours are 2:00 pm - 7:00 pm Monday through Friday.
5. Speaking of office hours this means: new email inquiries received after 7:00 pm will not be answered until the following business day. Phone calls received after 6:30 pm are not returned until the following business day and only if a detailed message is left. I DO screen my calls - I will never answer a call from a number I do not recognize... I believe you deserve my undivided attention AND for me to be prepared to answer any/all questions... So please leave a voicemail and if I need to pull up the appropriate documents for your inquiry, I can before I call you back!
6. New email/phone inquiries are not answered over the weekend and will be returned the following Monday. This means that if you email me at 7:01 pm on Friday evening -- I will return your email Monday after 2:00 pm. If you get an email response from me over the weekend or past office hours, it's only because I do not need to consult any documents or send you any information in order to respond.. and you're lucky! =)
7. I respond to emails within 24 hours (excluding the weekend) -- so please give me a day to respond - it usually never takes this long.
8. I only work on the weekends when I have a wedding, workshop or a boudoir marathon. I do NOT schedule any other session on the weekends. What's really funny is that all of this can change based on my daily meetings/sessions/mentoring sessions... so that's why I always say within 24 hours -- if you don't hear from me before then, please resend your email... often times my email server eats emails.. seriously - she must be pregnant too!
9. For workshops/boudoir marathons I do not send out information until a week or so prior to the scheduled event. This is mostly due to safety concerns - I don't want anyone getting a hold of information that doesn't belong to them and showing up to a boudoir marathon for instance -- gah, can you imagine... and yes, unfortunately, I've known crazy things to happen like this.
And I think that's it for now... I know that was SO boring for you -- I didn't say briefings were always fun and entertaining.. but PLEASE let me know if there's something I didn't cover that you'd like to know... simply leave a comment.. or you can tell me this was the worst blog post ever.. HA!!!